Garlic, chilli pulp, chilli flakes, ginger, himalayan pink salt, apple cider vinegar and paprika in cold press oil!
Burnt Garlic Chilli Oil (170gms)
Ingredients ( serves 2)
- Choice of seasonal vegetables ( cut in small cubes ) - 150g Old boiled rice - 2 cup
- Burnt garlic chilli oil - 2tbsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder 1 pinch.
- Heat a wok / deep frypan and add in the oil of the burnt garlic chilli oil
- Once hot add in the seasonal vegetable followed by the paste of the garlic from the jar
- Cook for 1min and add in rice
- Mix throughly and serve hot !
- Choice of seasonal vegetables - 150g
- 2 TBSP Burnt garlic chilli oil
- Heat a pan, add in the burnt garlic chilli oil followed by the vegetable .
- Cook on high flame for 2mins and served with any choice of noodles or rice
Note - for any hard or fibers vegetable par boil it for a min or 2 in boiling water and then add it in the pan and saute